The data controller is the writer, in the person of the legal representative pro tempore.
Data Protection Officer (DPO)
The Data Protection Officer (DPO) has not been designated.
Purpose of the processing
The personal data you provide are necessary for the legal obligations.
Treatment and conservation methods
The processing will be carried out in an automated and / or manual form, in compliance with the provisions of art. 32 of the GDPR 679/2016 concerning safety measures, by specifically appointed persons and in compliance with the provisions of art. 29 GDPR 679/2016.
We inform you that, in compliance with the principles of lawfulness, limitation of purposes and minimization of data, pursuant to art. 5 GDPR 679/2016, subject to your free and explicit consent expressed at the bottom of this information, your personal data will be kept for the period of time necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected and processed.
Scope of communication and dissemination
We also inform you that the data collected will never be disclosed and will not be communicated without your explicit consent, except for the necessary communications that may involve the transfer of data to public bodies or other subjects for the fulfillment of legal obligations.
Transfer of personal data
Your data will not be transferred either to Member States of the European Union or to third countries not belonging to the European Union.
There is no activity assigned to an automated decision-making process, including profiling.
Rights of the interested party
At any time, in accordance with articles 15 to 22 of GDPR 679/2016, you can exercise the right to:
- request confirmation of the existence or otherwise of personal data;
- obtain information about the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data are
- been or will be communicated and, when possible, the retention period;
- obtain the correction and deletion of data;
- obtain the treatment limitation;
- obtain the portability of the data, that is, receive them from a data controller, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, and transmit them to another data controller without hindrance;
- object to the processing at any time and also in the case of processing for direct marketing purposes;
- oppose an automated decision-making process relating to physical persons, including profiling.
- ask the data controller to access personal data and to correct or delete them or limit the processing that concerns them or to oppose their treatment, in addition to the right to data portability;
- revoke the consent at any time without jeopardizing the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation;
- lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
You can exercise your rights by sending a written request to the postal address of the registered office or to the email address (in hypertext blue connection) which appears at the end of this page.